The Earth Cabin is an original, solid rammed earth structure, restored and renovated to be a self contained 60 sqm rustic style cabin. Wake up to the kookaburras singing, dancing wrens in the gardens and the kangaroos grazing on the lawns.
A 60 sqm cabin that is perfect comfort for some peaceful solitude or with your special someone in both summer and winter – you can stay in and cook meals in the kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Or head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking trails, cycling tracks, wineries, restaurants, breweries, art galleries, cheese factory, chocolate company and much more that Denmark and the Great Southern region has to offer.
A good base for a short break in your Bibbulmun Track adventure, to discover the Great Southern wine region, do the Southern Art & Craft trail, explore Albany, the Tree Top Walk and Walpole district or the Porongurups.
The Earth Cabin includes:
- Romantic log fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with high-thread count linen
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Soft mood lighting
- Art and crafts from local artisans
- Kitchen including small cooktop, fridge and basic utensils
- Custom built wooden furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and original handcrafted deck chairs
- Gas barbecue on the private deck
- In a Telstra 5G location as well as hi-speed wifi for internet access
- Smart TV
- Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine and selection of pods
- Selection of T2 teas.
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
Suitable for a couple or a solo traveller. Talk to us if you would like to bring your baby and cot or an extra person.
You can book here or check out the other cabins: