The Jarrah Cabin is a newly renovated spacious( over 150 square metres inside ) rammed earth and mud brick original Denmark home. Lovingly restored with beautiful wood features throughout the home and outdoor areas. We have of course included the luxuries of a log fire, a bath to take in the wonderful forest views, full kitchen and reverse cycle air-conditioning. Also has a separate laundry for those longer stays.
Jarrah can accommodate up to 4 adults the main bedroom upstairs with a Queen bed and the second bedroom with 2 single or king bed configuration.Please let us know the required configuration at time of booking.
Perfect comfort for summer or winter you can stay in and cook gourmet meals in the well appointed kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Enjoy some time away with friends or family or that girls retreat. Head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking trails, wineries, restaurants, breweries, cheese factory and much more Denmark has to offer.
The Jarrah Cabin has:
- Large open plan living with double height ceilings
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Bath with window looking to the forest( also has shower in bathroom )
- Slow burner log fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with quality linen and king or twin beds in second bedroom
- Well equipped full kitchen including oven, additional utensils etc
- Custom built furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and deck chairs and massive outdoor areas with beautiful lawns
- Gas barbecue on the private deck
- Hi-speed internet access
- Big-screen TV with DVD player
- Real coffee
This cabin is named Jarrah because of the massive curved structural beams which run through the living area.
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
You can book here or check out the other cabins: