Jarrah Two Bedroom Cottage
The Jarrah Two Bedroom Cottage is a newly renovated spacious (around 120 square metres inside) rammed earth and mud brick original Denmark home. Lovingly restored with beautiful unique wood features throughout the home and outdoor areas. We have of course included the luxuries of a log fire, a bath to take in the wonderful forest views, kitchen including Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine and reverse cycle air-conditioning. There is also a separate laundry for those longer stays.
Jarrah Cottage is designed to accommodate up to 4 people, the private main bedroom upstairs with a Queen bed and the second bedroom with 2 single or king bed configuration. Small families welcome. Please let us know the required configuration at time of booking.
Perfect comfort for summer or winter you can stay in and cook gourmet meals in the well appointed kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Enjoy some time away with friends or family or that girls retreat. Head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking and cycling trails, wineries, restaurants, breweries, cheese factory, chocolate company and much more Denmark has to offer.
A good base for a short break in your Bibbulmun Track adventure, to discover the Great Southern wine region, do the Southern Art & Craft trail, explore Albany and its fabulous restaurants, the Tree Top Walk and Walpole district or the Porongurups.
The Jarrah Two Bedroom Cottage has:
- Large open plan living with double height ceilings
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Bath with window looking to the forest (also has shower in bathroom)
- Slow burner log fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with quality linen and king or twin beds in second bedroom
- Kitchen including oven, cooktop, Nespresso coffee machine, and basic utensils
- Custom built furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and deck chairs and massive outdoor areas with beautiful lawns
- Gas barbecue in the large covered and private outdoor area
- In a Telstra 5G location as well as hi-speed wifi for internet access
- TV with DVD player
- Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine and selection of pods
- Selection of T2 teas
This cottage is named Jarrah because of the massive curved structural beams which run through the living area.
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
You can book here or check out the one bedroom open plan studio cabins: