The Tingle Cabin is a purpose-built studio cabin with beautiful inlet and forest views. With sustainability at the heart of our philosophy we have designed the cabin to be passive solar and use as little energy as possible. We have of course included the luxuries of a log fire, a bubble massage bath and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Perfect comfort for summer or winter you can stay in and cook gourmet meals in the well appointed kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Or head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking trails, wineries, restaurants, breweries, cheese factory and much more Denmark has to offer.
The Tingle Cabin has:
- Open plan layout
- Bubble hydrotherapy bath with window looking to the forest
- Slow burner log fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with high-thread count linen
- Soft mood lighting
- Professional grade kitchen including oven, additional utensils etc, spices set
- Custom built furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and deck chairs
- Gas barbecue on the private deck
- Hi-speed internet access
- Big-screen TV with DVD player
- Real coffee
- Use of The Floating Forest board game selection
This cabin is named for the Yellow Tingle tree stood just in front of the balcony, one of two rare trees that are native to The Floating Forest.
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
You can book here or check out the other cabins: