Tingle Open Plan Studio Cabin
The Tingle Cabin is a purpose-built 35 sqm open plan studio cabin with beautiful inlet and forest views. Wake up to the kookaburras singing, dancing wrens in the gardens and the kangaroos grazing on the lawns.
With sustainability at the heart of our philosophy we have designed the cabin to be passive solar and use as little energy as possible. We have of course included the luxuries of a log fire, Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine, a bubble massage bath and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
A small studio cabin that is perfect comfort for some peaceful solitude or with your special someone in both summer and winter – you can stay in and cook meals in the kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Or head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking trails, cycling tracks, wineries, restaurants, breweries, art galleries, cheese factory, chocolate company and much more that Denmark and the Great Southern region has to offer.
A good base for a short break in your Bibbulmun Track adventure, to discover the Great Southern wine region, do the Southern Art & Craft trail, explore Albany and its fabulous restaurants, the Tree Top Walk and Walpole district or the Porongurups.
The Tingle Open Plan Cabin has:
- Open plan layout
- Bubble hydrotherapy bath with window looking to the forest
- Slow burner log fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with high-thread count linen
- Soft mood lighting
- Art and crafts from local artisans
- Kitchen including oven, cooktop, fridge and basic utensils
- Custom built wooden furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and deck chairs
- Gas barbecue on the private deck
- In a Telstra 5G location as well as hi-speed wifi for internet access
- TV with DVD player
- Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine and selection of pods
- Selection of T2 teas
This cabin is named for the Yellow Tingle tree stood just in front of the balcony, one of two rare trees that are native to The Floating Forest.
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
Suitable for a couple or a solo traveller. Talk to us if you would like to bring your baby and cot.
You can book here or check out the other cabins: