Wood Open Plan Superior Cabin
This self contained 58 sqm superior cabin is an original structure, built before The Floating Forest was developed for guests. It has been fully renovated internally to modern standards, facilities and comfort.
Wake up to the kookaburras singing, dancing wrens in the gardens and the kangaroos grazing on the lawns. Views of the stunning forest from every window.
A studio open plan superior cabin that is perfect comfort for some peaceful solitude or with your special someone in both summer and winter – you can stay in and cook meals in the kitchen or barbecue on the deck, enjoy puzzles or games in front of the fire or read that book you have been wanting to for so long now. Or head out to sample the amazing beaches, walking trails, cycling tracks, wineries, restaurants, breweries, art galleries, cheese factory, chocolate company and much more that Denmark and the Great Southern region has to offer.
A good base for a short break in your Bibbulmun Track adventure, to discover the Great Southern wine region, do the Southern Art & Craft trail, explore Albany and its fabulous restaurants, the Tree Top Walk and Walpole district or the Porongurups.
The Wood Open Plan Superior Cabin has:
- Open plan layout
- Bath with window looking to the forest
- Slow burner log fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxury queen bed with high-thread count linen
- Soft mood lighting
- Art and crafts from local artisans
- Kitchen including oven, cooktop, fridge and basic utensils
- Custom built wooden furniture
- Quality furnishings and easy chairs you can sink into
- Covered deck with views and deck chairs
- Gas barbecue on the private deck
- In a Telstra 5G location as well as hi-speed wifi for internet access
- TV with DVD player
- Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine and selection of pods
- Selection of T2 teas
Non smoking inside, no pets permitted.
Most suitable for a couple or a solo traveller. Talk to us if you would like to bring your baby (and cot) or one extra person.
You can book here or check out the other cabins: